WHAT ARE COOKIES?
Cookies are small information files that are sent and stored in the equipment from which you access the Web www.thecubemadrid.com (PC or personal computer, mobile phone, tablet or connected TV) facilitating the use of the same, to provide better service.
THECUBE uses both own and third party cookies that help to improve quality by allowing us to compare, remember, monitor and understand how our users navigate through the Web, identifying what they find useful and what they do not and thus improve the navigation process.
The cookies used by the Web do not damage your computer. They only serve to improve the services offered. Some are strictly necessary for the website to work properly (technical and personalisation) and others are used to improve performance and user experience (analysis, advertising and behavioural advertising).
The website uses both session cookies, temporary cookies, and permanent cookies. Session cookies store data while the user accesses the Web, they expire when the browser is closed; while permanent cookies store the data in the terminal so that they can be accessed and used in more than one session, they usually expire after a period of time that can range from two months to two years.
You have the option of allowing, blocking or deleting the cookies installed on your computer by configuring the options of the browser installed on your computer. By disabling cookies, some of the services available may no longer be operational. The way to disable cookies is different for each browser, but can usually be done from the Tools or Options menu. You can also consult the browser's Help menu where you can find instructions. You can - at any time - choose which cookies you want to work on this website by configuring your browser settings, for example:
– Microsoft Internet Explorer
– Mozilla Firefox
TYPES OF COOKIES.
Depending on the purpose for which the data obtained through the cookies are processed, the website may use:
- Technical cookies: are those that allow the user to navigate through a website, platform or application and the use of the different options or services that exist in it such as, for example, controlling traffic and data communication, identifying the session, accessing restricted access parts.
- Personalisation cookies: these are cookies that allow the user to access the service with some general characteristics predefined according to a series of criteria in the user's terminal, such as, for example, language, browser type, etc.
- Analysis cookies: these are those that allow the monitoring and analysis of the behaviour of the users of the websites to which they are linked. The information collected through this type of cookies is used to measure the activity of the websites, application or platform and for the elaboration of user browsing profiles.
- Advertising cookies: these are those that allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of advertising spaces.
- Behavioural advertising cookies: these cookies store information on the behaviour of users obtained through the continuous observation of their browsing habits, which allows the development of a specific profile to display advertising based on the same.
The following types of cookies are currently used on the WEBSITE:
- Technical Cookies: These manage the correct navigation through the website and its contents, allowing user sessions to be identified and their use to be protected.
- Personalisation Cookies: These enable the user's experience to be improved by storing personalised variables such as language or browsing preferences.
THIRD PARTY COOKIES
(The information collected below has been provided by these third parties)
- Analysis Cookies (Google Analytics): The Website uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc. a Delaware company whose main office is at 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View (California), CA 94043, United States ("Google"). The information generated by the cookie about your use of the website (including your IP address) will be transmitted to and stored by Google on servers in the United States. Google will use this information on behalf of THECUBE for the purpose of tracking your use of the website, compiling reports on website activity and providing other services relating to website activity and internet usage. Google will not associate your IP address with any other data held by Google. See
- Twitter: Twitter: Twitter provides buttons and other functionality for you to share links to our website. Information sent to Twitter outside the EU is used by Twitter in accordance with its privacy policies. See https://twitter.com/privacy?lang=es https://twitter.com/privacy?lang=es
- LindedIn: LindedIn: Linkedin provides buttons and other functionality for you to share links to our website on your profile. Information sent outside the EU to Linkedin, relating to pages you have visited or things you are interested in, is used by Linkedin in accordance with its privacy policies. See https://www.linkedin.com/legal/cookie-policy https://www.linkedin.com/legal/cookie-policy
- Medium: Mediun provides buttons and other functionality for you to share links to our website on your profile. Information sent outside the EU to Medium, relating to pages you have visited or things you are interested in, is used by Medium in accordance with its privacy policies. See External Social Networking ookies. See https://medium.com/policy/medium-privacy-policy-f03bf92035c9
- FacebookFacebook: Facebook provides buttons and other functionality for you to share links to our website on your profile. Information sent outside the EU to Facebook, relating to pages you have visited or things you are interested in, is used by Facebook in accordance with its privacy policies. See https://www.facebook.com/help/cookies/
- Instagram: Instagram: Instagram provides buttons and other functionality to enable you to share links to our website on your profile. Information sent outside the EU to Instagram, relating to pages you have visited or things you are interested in, is used by Instagram in accordance with its privacy policies. See https://www.facebook.com/help/instagram/155833707900388
The specific opt-out systems indicated in the table above for the cookie in question (these systems may involve a "reject" cookie being installed on your computer in order for your choice to deactivate to work); or other third-party tools, available online, that allow users to detect cookies on each website they visit and manage their deactivation.